Tia Lupita's Spinach and Artichoke Dip
● 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
● 1/4 cup sour cream
● 1/4 cup mayonnaise
● 1 garlic clove, minced (1 tsp)
● 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
● 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
● Salt and pepper, to taste
● 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, can liquid drained, squeeze artichokes to drain excess liquid, chopped
● 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain excess liquid
● 1-3+ tsp Tia Lupita Salsa Verde Hot Sauce, to taste
● Tia Lupita Sea Salt Cactus Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella, salt and pepper and Tia Lupita Salsa Verde Hot Sauce. Stir in artichokes and spinach.
Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about 20 minutes.
Serve warm withTia Lupita Sea Salt Cactus Tortilla Chips.