Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos
● 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
● 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
● 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder
● 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
● 1/4 teaspoon paprika
● 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
● 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
● 20 Tia Lupita cactus corn masa tortillas
● Shredded lettuce
● Diced tomatoes
● Sour Cream
● Chopped Green Onion
● Crumbled Queso Fresco
● Pico de Gallo
● Tia Lupita Hot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425º F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken with the cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and fresh lime juice. Stir until chicken is well coated with the seasonings. Stir in the shredded cheese.
3. Spray tortillas with a little olive oil and heat up a tortilla in a pan. Place a heaping tablespoon of the chicken and cheese mixture in the center of the tortilla and roll it up tightly. Place the taquito, seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Continue heating and rolling taquitos until the tortillas and filling are gone. You should have about 20 taquitos.
4. Spray the taquitos generously with olive oil spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oven and serve warm with desired toppings.