Nachos, fully loaded for Game Day.
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 Yellow Onion, diced
1 lb. Ground Beef
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 can Black Beans
Tia Lupita Sea Salt Cactus Tortilla Chips
Shredded Cheese of choice
1 avocado, diced
Sour Cream (optional)
1. In a pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and diced onion. Saute until soft and then add in ground beef. Cook until the meat is totally browned and drain the fat.
2. Add chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper and stir to combine. Add in your beans and mix.
3. To build your loaded nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Top with a layer of beef and bean mixture, then a layer of cheese. Continue building layers until all ingredients are on the plate.
4. Microwave in 45 second increments until the cheese is melted and bubbly. (You may also place your platter into a 325° oven if it is heatproof until the cheese is melted.)
5. Top with diced avocado, pico de gallo and sour cream, if desired. Serve and enjoy!