Spicy Meatball Brain
Get into the Halloween spirit with this fun, brainy recipe.
2 lbs ground beef
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup ketchup
1 ½ cups bread crumbs
Mozzarella as desired
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons parsley
Tia Lupita Hot Sauce as desired
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F. Using your hands, combine everything except mozzarella and hot sauce in a large bowl.
2. Pat the meat mixture down flat and form it into a rectangular shape. Layer on the cheese and roll the meat over itself then mold the log by closing up the edges.
3. Shape your loaf into a brain by rolling it into more of a lopsided oval and adding a crease down the center. You can also shape fold lines with a chopstick.
4. Place your brain onto a baking sheet with higher edges and throw it in the oven for an hour. To cut down cooking time, you can also create 3 in sized brains and cook for 20 mins.
5. Remove the brain from the oven and let it cool. Make sure the internal temperature has reached 160°F. Remove it from the pan and set it on a large plate. Top it with the hot sauce and dive in!