Tia’s Turkey Roll Ups
4 ounces. cream cheese
salt and pepper
1 green onion; thinly sliced
6 slices deli turkey
4 slices cheddar cheese
2 Tia Lupita Grain-Free tortillas
1/4 cup shredded lettuce
● In a small bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, green onions, salt and pepper until combined.
● Soften each tortilla by spraying a little olive oil on each side and heating for about 30 second on each side.
● Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread half of the cream cheese mixture all the way to the edges. This will help seal the roll ups.
● Sprinkle half of the lettuce on the the tortilla and then layer 3 slices of turkey and 2 pieces of cheese. Be sure to place the turkey and cheese on the left side of the tortilla but not touching the edge. Start by rolling one end of the tortilla gently but tightly. Roll until the tortilla is completely rolled up and press your finger to seal the tortilla roll ups. Add more cream cheese if needed to seal more. Repeat with the remaining tortilla.
● Cut each tortilla roll up in half and then cut each half into even pieces and remove the unfilled ends or keep them to eat! Serve and enjoy!